Monday, September 26, 2011

Class is canceled !



This morning a woke later than i wanted to. I finished up a few things and then headed off to class. As I wanted in class, I couldn't help but notice that barely anybody was showing up. Than it hit me what if class was cancelled. Students started to get on their smart phones to see that indeed class had been canceled. What a great surprise to start my day off with. As I was back from class to my room, rain clouds were blowing away and a brilliant blue sky was in hot pursuit bringing along with it a beautifully warm sun. Have a great day everyone. For this is the day that the Lord has made.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! It reminds me that life is sometimes a hard, ugly paved road, but along the way are french blue flowers, if you will only stop to see them.

    xo

    ReplyDelete